Siggins Informed Resolutions
Peter Siggins is a respected lawyer and judge who has represented California governors and other elected officials and has fought to better all of California, from its prison system to its mental health facilities. Recently retired, our mission was to help him launch a new phase of his career.
- Develop brand identity including wordmark, logo and name
- Produce a dynamic logo
- Provide copywriting helping him to explain and promote his new venture both to potential clients and to the industry at large
- Arrange and manage photo shoot
- Implement a new website design
- Produce industry-specific contact list
- Send email and direct mail to that list
ResQMate is a functional product designed in San Diego in conjunction with a leading allergist. The product helps those susceptible to extreme allergic reaction quickly find their auto-injectable epinephrin (e.g., EpiPen). The company was looking for a new identity for their lifesaving product.
- Develop brand identity to include a memorable wordmark, logo and name
- Produce snappy tagline to further define the product
- Define brand colors and fonts
Canty Real Estate Group
The Jessica Canty Real Estate Group is capable of doing almost anything and, as such, was in search of a refreshed and simplified identity to clearly communicate their strengths in branding ads and direct mail.
- Simplify and better communicate brand identity
- Design a print advertising campaign concept and strategy
- Produce engaging copywriting that told the company’s and founder’s unique vision
- Develop multiple branding ads expressing rotating themes
- Procure a direct mail list and send branded direct mail to a targeted list
Help this leading international contemporary art gallery located in San Francisco’s Union Square define its brand as it grew and moved to a more prominent location. The ads used clever taglines, clean design and art from the gallery to tell the story.
- Develop a series of rotating print ads taking a cue from the simple white spaces of the gallery
- Produce copy, headlines and taglines to be used in ads
- Produce a series of visually stunning rotating ad concepts that shows what Gefen does best
- Create a new logo concept with usage guidelines
Peace Out Junk
This Petaluma junk-hauling business is different — Peace Out aims to reduce the carbon footprint by taking an eco-focused approach and rerouting and repurposing as much of what they haul as possible. They came to us for help in creating an advertising campaign highlighting their unique approach.
- Develop fun and quirky campaign concept that had fun with the idea of junk hauling but highlighted this team’s unique approach
- Produce copywriting to communicate Peace Out’s community-focused mission
- Create rotating series of branding ads
Neal Ward Properties
This top-selling Compass agent is trusted by clients and respected by other agents for his and his team’s integrity and relentless attention to detail. Mostly handling sales of top-tier homes in premier neighborhoods, Neal Ward was interested in real estate copywriting that would hit a very specific tone and appeal to luxury clients.
- Learn the Neal Ward language and how to properly and effectively present these rare homes
- Produce listing copy including property description, detailed abstract, MLS copy and client and industry emails
Recovery Without Walls
Dr. Howard Kornfeld is one of the most preeminent addiction treatment specialists in the country. He has built an exceptional team and uses cutting-edge medications and a holistic approach to treatment. Dr. Kornfeld was looking for a series of videos for new clients, to aid in the search for a new team member and communicate his remarkable legacy to the next generation of doctors.
- Complete an extensive interview with Kornfeld and the team and write a script and series of questions for the videos
- Find a location with different inviting settings, hire a skilled videographer and sound and lighting engineer, film video and b-roll
- Correct for color and sound add titles and graphics
- Produce 5-6 different videos to use for recruiting, marketing and social media